Online Sports Sign-Up Dates
*Fall Season has been delayed to 2021 due to COVID-19. .
- Questions? Contact Joe Maemone, Athletic Director
High School Sports Sign-Ups: Monday, October 12 - Monday, November 2
Season 1 and Date Practice Begins:
- Cross Country - Monday, December 14
- Football - Monday, December 14
- Boys and Girls Volleyball - Monday, December 14
Season 2 and Date Practice Begins:
- Boys and Girls Soccer - Monday, February 22
- Boys and Girls Tennis - Monday, February 22
- Boys and Girls Swimming - Monday, March 8
- Boys and Girls Basketball - Monday, March 15
- Baseball - Monday, March 15
- Boys and Girls Golf - Monday, March 15
- Softball - Monday, March 15
- Track and Field - Monday, March 15
Junior High Sports Sign-Ups: Monday, November 9 - Monday, November 23
At this time, the West Bay Athletic League (WBAL) intends to begin junior high sports in January 2021. Please note: All plans are subject to change based on COVID-19 containment and public health orders.
Athletic Clearance Process: 2 Steps to Complete!
1. Complete ALL Forms
COVID-19 Screening Form filled out by the student and their parents.
Pre-Participation Physical Form completed/signed by a Physician*:
*Valid for only one year from the date of examination. A new physical is required yearly before participation in their respective sport.
if Required - Read Details Here.
2. *Complete an ImPACT Baseline Test every other year (Concussion Baseline Testing):
*ONLY REQUIRED FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
Computerized baseline concussion test takes 30-40 minutes to complete and needs to be taken every other year unless a concussion has been sustained within the last school year.
- ImPACT Testing dates will be moved to December 2020
- Please contact Head Athletic Trainer, Darren.Ngo@atmosphere2009.com, for any questions regarding Pre-Participation Physicals or ImPACT testing.
- Sports Fees will be billed through FACTS, TKA's online tuition management service. Sports Fees will be billed once team rosters are finalized (Typically two weeks after first practice).
- There will be a $50 late registration fee for any student who does not sign up during the allotted time period.